We’re going to be looking at things you could buy, and I’m going to give you my opinion as a fitness trainer with over 10 years of experience in this world to see if this helps you make a better decision ..
Pull-up panel …
- Cheap / Affordable.
- It serves most of all for the back and something for the weapon.
- They take up little space.
- You must drill holes in the wall to install them, unless you are using holes in the door frame.
- Easy to find a replacement, like a door, under a staircase, etc.
Verdict: a value from 1 to 10 to improve training and given the above elements will give 4 pull-up bars, since this is not the case. It is so important to work well with the body that it is not that expensive (+ – $ 3500 / u $ s 35) and does not take up much space and it is easy to find replacements.
- You can train almost the whole body
- They are very expensive and if you don’t buy one of the good ones, you will regret the investment (+ -AR $ 55,000 / u $ s 550)
- They take up a lot of space and are difficult to move / transport
- Limited range of motion for working muscles
- You have to put them together, I have no experience, but I don’t think you will only take 5 ”
- Most of the exercises you can do in different ways without the need for a multi-zone.
- As a man, you might be left with weights if you don’t buy one with good mileage and quality materials to support it.
Verdict: A value of 1 to 10 to improve learning and given the above items will give a multigame 2, which is very little needed, expensive Hard, bad ride before I prefer to play 55 lucas and red roulette on one night, I feel lucky.
- It can be used for all muscle group exercises and stretching.
- Since this use and shared pocket are economical, this is key to purchasing one of the high density devices that are not so limited, costing around $ 1400.
- They take up little space and the folding ones are not as secure and you may have to go if, or if, for one of the non-folding ones.
- 0 build time, you throw it to the floor and you can hit it straight and hard.
- You can replace it with padding and stuff like that, some of them work, others don’t, and obviously you have aliens like that doing abs on the floor without a mat.
Verdict: A value from 1 to 10 to improve training, and given the items you named, it will give 9 out of 10 to buy a mat to improve your training.
- They can be used a lot for all muscle groups.
- They provide a wider range of motion than stripes.
- Heavier weights are more difficult than rods.
- It is convenient to buy those with removable weights.
- Otherwise, you can buy dumbbells made of rechargeable plastic, 2 out of 14 kg and 2 out of 5 or 7 kg would be ideal for men, women can weigh 10 and 5 kg, and this already gives you the opportunity to do a huge amount of exercise.
- For a given use and general pocket, plastic is cheap, they cost from $ 300 (u $ s3) to $ 500 (u $ s5) each. The rest already receive from $ 1,500 (up to $ 150) to $ 3,000 (from $ 300), depending on the number of discs purchased and their quality.
- They take up little space if you order them a little and you hide and fold the discs like an organized and civilized being, not to mention.
- 0 build time, you pass the bar to them, block the weights and give them back, same with the rechargeable ones.
- You can use 6 liter water barrels instead of 6 kg dumbbells, this is less practical but can still be used as a replacement, same with weighted backpacks.
Verdict: A value of 1 to 10 to improve your workout and given the above items will give dumbbells 8 out of 10 if you like to train with weights, this is important because you have a huge amount of exercises with full body weight that you can do and work with your whole body, moreover, in 3.0 body packs you have 100% of such workouts and they can come out great and already a lot of people have results that do it.
- They can be used a lot for all muscle groups.
- They have less range of motion than dumbbells.
- Heavy weights are easier than dumbbells.
- You should run good handles more than dumbbells.
- Take up some space
- 0 build time, you pass the bar to them, block the weights and give them to them if you are not going to mount the rack.
Verdict: To me personally, dumbbells seem like a better investment because in addition to spending less and having a greater range of motion, the bar that allows them to use them forces you to buy more pesos, which can double or even triple this AR $ 1500 (or $ 150) up to the $ 3000 ($ 300) investment you will need for full dumbbells, and not to mention you make an economical version with rechargeable ones that are perfect, on the other hand, an economical version ingots are mostly poronga, danger is a delusion of nature that never dared to exist.
Also, ideally you should buy a rack and a flat bench to work well with your chest and legs with the barbell and to stimulate mechanical stress (muscle growth by working with heavy weights) that was difficult for you to do with dumbbells.
Also, if you are throwing more than 90 or 100 kg into the chest, deadlifts and the like, you are going to do a huge kilombo if you live in an apartment and might even break the floor.
In short, they are pretty much the same as dumbbells, only with less flexibility, and they are perfect for when you want to do heavier workouts, which if you don’t have a big budget is not right for you, and if you pull with a lot of weight, keep in mind that in the apartment you can do a good quilombo and have problems with your beautiful area.
1 to 10 is important for improving learning, and with the above points in mind, I would set the bar 4 out of 10 if you don’t have a larger budget, you Desire to train hard and not live in departments, or quilombo you can to do if you are using heavy weights within a department is not a problem.
Verdict and what I do personally
Personally, I use good quality dumbbells with interchangeable weights that I had over 12 years ago, and 2 mats that I already had from my personal training.
To be honest, if I had to buy equipment now, I would go for rechargeable plastic dumbbells and a mat. I prefer to train in well-equipped gyms, and even having the opportunity to create a good gym myself, I find the burden of things that will then represent me is terrible to me if I ever want to move or go on a trip or something like that.
Today I am doing a mixture of body weight and dumbbell workout with the same principles of modifying muscle growth stimuli and volume per muscle group 3.0 packs.
So I focus on what I tell everyone, which is more important than learning-to-scale scheduling that is ideal for 10 to 25 weekly episodes per year. muscle group well-ordered and split over the course of the week, I recommend the “best split” video if you haven’t seen it, and varying muscle growth stimuli and exercise so you don’t get used to it and keep progressing and demanding.